Part two of my 2012 favorites, and the next polishes up are nudes, pinks, oranges and greens. Since I still haven't found a single yellow that I like I've skipped yellow completely! (Any suggestions for a good yellow?)
Some of the polishes that made my favorites list haven't been photographed! (The blasphemy!) so I've opted to group a few colors together to make up for the lack of photos! The link for individual blog posts on these colors is under the image if available!
I'm still relatively new to nudes so I only have these two (but love them both and wear them constantly) I can't wait for my January Julep box to try some new nudes!
1. Zoya Shay: A clean pink-toned nude with subtle silver shimmer
2. Cult Nails Crusin' Nude: darker balanced nude with strong pink shimmer
I used to wear pink all the time but lately haven't been liking them as much so it was hard thinking of my favorites!
1. Jade Holographic Delirio Rosa: intense holographic bubblegum pink
2. Pretty and Polished Day Trippin': Not entirely a pink since it changes colors,
but mostly pink on my warm hands!
3. Orly Miss Conduct: Bright Pink with strong scattered holo
4. China Glaze 108 Degrees: hot pink glass fleck. Gorgeous!
1. China Glaze Riveting: incredibly sparkly orange glass fleck, old photo but such a pretty polish!(Ugh, the cuticles!!)
2. OPI A Roll in the Hague: Perfect orange creme, just short of red
3. OPI DS Luxurious: sparkly shimmery bright orange
I never used to care for green polish, but it's really growing on me with the gorgeous greens I've tried lately!
1. Picture Polish Kryptonite: deep rich green with intense scattered holo
2. Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy: a muted dusty green that I can't get enough of!
3. Zoya Logan: dark dark shimmer green with a yellow tone to it
4. Cult Nails Coveted: deep dark green with green flakes and shimmer