- I feel like wearing red, like a bright, vivid red shimmer.
- Go to nail polish rack.
- Scan visible polishes.
- Set aside a dark vampy purple and a shimmery purple I've never worn before.
- Go to Helmer.
- Open mainstream polish drawers from the bottom up scanning red polishes picking up the shimmers I haven't worn yet.
- Set asid red glitter.
- Go to swatch wheels to decide which purple to wear.
- Go back to nail polish rack and helmer, put away all of the polishes set aside.
- Retrieve green indie polish and begin manicure.
So here's Urban Lacquer Goblin Tears! I purchased Goblin Tears during a sale this fall and it sat untried for quite a while before I finally picked it up today. Goblin Tears was part of a limited edition Halloween collection, and is unfortunately no longer available from Urban Lacquers' Etsy Shop.
Goblin Tears is medium yellow-toned green base loaded with beautiful gold shimmer. It's really so much prettier in person than I expected it to be (it was on sale after all). The shade of green really seems to work with my skintone as well, which greens often don't.
The formula for Goblin Tears was fantastic for an indie! Absolutely superb. Completely opaque in two butter smooth coats. Goblin Tears came in a set with a gold glitter polish (the name escapes me) which I've swatched on a color wheel and has a dense formula just as fantastic as Goblin Tears. Urban Lacquer, I'll be coming back for more!
Do you have a process for deciding which polish to wear or are you more random like I am?