It's that time again! Last month I had a lot of fun with my Money Mayhem competition/giveaway, so I thought it would be fun to do it again!
I can't give you too many hints, but this month I added a total of 33 polishes to my collection! Whew! So much for slowing down my polish purchasing. The caveat is that I've become more interested in gel nail polishes that can last even longer with my busy schedule. Of the 33 polishes I purchased, 10 out of the 33 polishes are LED curing gel polishes. (So really, I only purchased 23 regular nail polishes this month, which is only one more than last month!) The total amount I have spent on polish includes these gel nail polishes (I did spend the money after all).
The first person to guess the amount in USD, that I've spent
on nail polish for the month of March wins the giveaway prize.
- Open to US/CAN residents only. (With all of the changes in shipping I can't offer an international prize at this time but hope to in the future.
- Must be 18 or older to enter or have parental approval.
- Limit one guess per person. You may not change this guess once you have made it.
- To enter, leave your guess in the form below. Be sure to use an email address that you check regularly.
- If no one correctly guesses the amount in 4 days (or 96 hours from the time of this posting) the winner will be the person who comes the closest to the actual number. Any guesses after 4 days will become invalid.
- The winner will be emailed and the results posted on this blog. That person then has 48 hours to respond to my email or the person with the next closest number will be chosen as the winner.
March's prize is Rainbow Honey Pot O'Gil! This is a limited edition polish from Rainbow Honey specifically for St. Patrick's Day!
Here is the Rainbow Honey shop description for Pot O'Gil:
Do you feel lucky? You just might when you wear this combination of golden coins, shimmer, and green and gold glitters! In a clear base, suitable for layering over your favorite lucky color. Slap it on and be sure to test your luck at the Gold Saucer!