I've never disguised my love of red nail polish, so it only makes sense that this was the hardest category to narrow down to a few favorites. I instead narrowed it down to my top 10 reds. It was still challenging, but I tried to stick with newer polishes. Not all of these are 2012 releases, but since most of my collection is relatively new, 2012 was when I discovered all of these polishes. The link for individual blog posts on these colors is under the image if available!
1. Cult Nails Annalicious: perfect bright summer red with heavy gold shimmer
2. OPI DS Indulgence: gorgeous berry base loaded with intensely sparkling gold shimmer
|3. Jade Holographic Vermelho Surreal: orange toned red holo|
|5. China Glaze Ruby Pumps: perfect holiday red glitter, such a classic.|
|7. Pretty and Polished Ruby: deep berry red with subtle scattered holo|
4. Dollish Polish I Wanna Do Bad Things to You: old photo but intense dense red glitter
6. Ozotic 621: bright orange-toned red scattered holo
8. Deborah Lippmann Run, Run Rudolph: bright metallic red loaded with red flakes
9. Chanel Malice: perfect vampy shimmer
10. Zoya Blaze: gorgeous berry-toned scattered holo
What's your favorite red from this year? Did any of my favorites make your list of favorite reds?